Salt and Pepper Squids
500gr Hakka Noodles
150gr Bean Sprouts
150gr Chinese Chives
1 Carrot, Julienne
1 Garlic, sliced
2 Red Chillies, seeds removed and shredded
3 tbsp Cooking Oil
2 tbsp Oyster Sauce
2 tbsp Fish Sauce
1 tbsp Dark Soy Sauce
1 tbsp Sesame Oil
Salt & Pepper to taste
1. Boil a pot of water and blanch hokkien noodles until soft. Drain under cold water. Set Aside.
2. Preheat oil and deep fry Salt & Pepper Squids until golden brown. Set aside.
3. Heat cooking oil in a wok and add garlic. Stir fry until fragrant. Then, add carrots and noodles. Stir fry for a minute.
4. Add seasonings, bean sprouts, chinese chives and red chilli. Continue to stiry fry until the noodles are well mixed.
5. Serve the noodles in a plate and top with the squids,