- Chicken kebabs 20
- MasterFoods® Portuguese Seasoning ½ cup
- Olive oil 3 tablespoons
- MasterFoods Whole Egg Mayonnaise 1 cup
- Honey 1 tablespoon
- sour cream 1 cup
- Freshly squeezed lime juice 1
- Rocket 400g
- Lebanese cucumbers, sliced thinly 2
- Red capsicums, chargrilled and skinned 2
- Bunches asparagus, trimmed and blanched until tender 2
- Spanish Onion 1
- Punnet cherry tomatoes, halved 2 x 200g
- Punnet strawberries, halved 2 x 200g
- Place chicken kebabs on a flat dish, brush lightly with olive oil, and season with MasterFoods Portuguese Seasoning.
- To make the dressing, add MasterFoods Whole Egg Mayonnaise, sour cream, honey and lime juice in a small mixing bowl. Mix well.
- Place prepared chicken kebabs onto a hot grill plate or fry-pan, cook until meat is done to the desired tenderness, remove and stand for several minutes.
- Serve a top of salad consisting of rocket, Lebanese cucumber, red capsicum, asparagus, Spanish onion, cherry tomatoes and strawberries.